Over the years we have been blessed with many Associated Artists regularly supporting our activities and our
‘Meet the artist sessions‘ sessions on Saturdays at Create Café:
- Andy Lees – ceramic artist – www.andyleesceramics.weebly.com/
- Gerry Maloney – fine art
- Gina Sedgwick – mixed media artist
- Graham Walsh – stained glass, foil cut glass
- Gwen Wadhams – fabric broaches, mixed media using Harris tweed
- Jackie Noy – ceramic artist – Instagram @hiltonfarmceramics
- Jacqui Elvin – knitting and crochet with wire
- Jane Lawson – multi media artist
- Neil West – writer and poet
- Rosie Rimmer – mixed media artist
- Suzanne Hardingham – photographer
- Tracy Calderbank – crafter, photographer +++
They run our Create Experiences – drop-in taster sessions, half and full day workshops. Some are low cost; some are free.
We remember, with love, our friend Mary Rudkin, a talented artist and clothing designer, who supported our activities over the last few years. Mary designed the awards for ‘How Great Thou Art’ exhibition with Canon Slade School.